I collect from our painters in Russia their unique paintings and make the bridge to the world lovers of modern and classic ART. Each painting has a reference number, author , sometimes name and price. I send the paintings without frame to the whole world. You can contact me when you have a certain special interest or you like to buy one of the shown paintings. Also it is possible you come to my studio and enjoy or purchase them locally. Welcome, be my guest !
In between we have abstract , modern , classic and old paintings .If you need a special painting of an artist Ior unknown painter, just tell me , I will in Russia find it !
Best definition I found about abstract art is from the Russian Art itself : "An abstract composition is that ultimate, molecular level at which art remains art – the next stage is decay", – these words like nothing better characterize abstract art. The day Wassily Kandinsky finished his first composition is considered to be the birthday of the style. The primary aim of its followers is to find harmony within the interplay of colours and geometrical figures, setting them in a way which will give birth to certain associations in the head of the viewer. The images can be quite minimalistic, and this is the thing – painters try to create a story without using well-recognizable figures, letting the viewer’s imagination play. Paintings can be abstract to different extent and lots of abstract artist created their own approach within the framework of the movement: we can take cubists and fauvists to highlight how different abstract pictures can be. The first ones alter the forms of reality, while the second ones establish a subjective perception and, thus, representation of colour. Some artists believe that "abstract art is the most accessible and noble mode of depicting one’s existence within a form resembling facsimile" and that "abstract art enables a straightforward and free realization of artistic intention." Of course not everybody will agree with the statements and appreciate such type of art, but probably no one will deny the fact that they look amazing in modern interiors.
Abstract painters , Modern, Classic, Impressionism , Surrealism, Primitivism, Expressionism , Erotic , Ingeneous and Realism :
january 2019 Presentation of Dima Yudin, the 7 years young artist inspires !
June 2018 New collector items: : Vasily Vlasov en Ira Grigoreva
Vasily Vlasov was born in 1953 in the Samara region.
Since 1973 he lives in Moscow.
From 1962 to 1972 he studied at the Name Art School of Nikolay Gogol in Alma-Ata.
From 1977 to 1982 he studied at the Printing Institute of Moscow. His teachers were Dmitry Zhilinsky, Pavel Zajarov, Vladimir Kosynkin, Vasily Lactionov.
From 1982 to 1987 he worked as a professor at the Printing Institute of Moscow.
Since 1991 he is a Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR,
Since 1992 he is a Member of the Union of Artists of Moscow.
His works are in the Museum of Fine Arts of Pushkin, the Russian State Museum of St. Petersburg, the Gallery of Modern Art "MARS" in Moscow, the Museum of Modern Art in Cologne, Gallery of Bastiaans (Holland), the Museum of Fine Arts in Ekaterinburg (Russia), the Book Museum, Russian State Library (Moscow), the Museum of Fine Arts in Saratov, the Art Museum in Alma-Ata (Republic of Kazakhstan), Saxony Library (the Library of the University in Dresden, Germany), The collection of Albert Lemmens and Serge Stommels (Nijmegen, The Netherlands), The Mayakovsky Museum of Moscow, LS Collection in the collection of the Van Abbe Museum, (Eindhoven, Holland), the Library of Chapin (Uiliamstaun, Massachusetts, United States), Library of the Arts. from the University of Princenton (New Jersey, United States), the Getty Research Institute / Getty Museum (Los Angeles, United States).
And in more private collections of Russia, Spain, Italy, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Germany, United States, Denmark, Austria, Australia, the United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Mexico.
- Archipel, 90х105 cm, olieverf op doek. 1992. 1.770 euro
- De Piramide. olieverf op doek 125х115 cm,2.700 euro
- De Vorm. 50x60 cm, olieverf op doek. 1.730 euro
- La fortuna.Olieverf op doek 125х105 cm. 2.700 euro
- Saratov.Muziek album. 90x120 cm, aquarel op papier, acrylverf, collage. 1.870 euro
- Shnitke. 2002. 120х90 сm. Papier collage. (2) 2.300 euro
Ira Grigoreva was born in Omsk in 1969. In 1989 she graduated from the Orenburg Art School. In 1998 she graduated from the Magnitogorsk State University, the faculty of Art Graphics, the workshop of Professor Portnova.
Since 2002, she is Member of the Union Artists of Russia.
- 37x37 cm, aquarel op papier,2017-1.050 euro (2)
- 53x53 cm,aquarel op papier,2017 ano, 1.180 EUR
- 37x37 cm,aquarel op papier 2017 ano1.050 EUR
- 53x53 cm, aquarel op papier,20171.180 euro
- 53x53 cm,aquarel op papier,2016 1..180 EUR
Other actual painters:
- Aleksandr Emelyanov CO 100cmx95cm 2.560 €
- Alexander Vladimirov CO 75cmx65cm 1.950 €
- Andrey Shustov CO 25cmx35cm 652 €
- Anton Makarov CO 24cmx30cm 923 €
- Antonina Krivichanina CO 53cmx70cm 2.160 €
- Arthur Braginsky CO 65cmx60cm 2.880 €
- Elizabeth Yashina CO 60cmx80cm 1.302 €
- Irina MoskalevaOC 75cmx70cm 2.134 €
- Liana Moiseeva OC 60cm x 70cm 1.494 €
- Lipovtsev Sergey CO 63cmx71cm 2.160€
- Mariya Chepeleva C) 50cmx60cm 960 €
- Mihail Seredin CO 60cmx60cm 1.792 €
- Dmitry Sulimov CO 45cmx55cm 981 €
- Natalia Shatrova CT 90cmx75cm1.706 €
- Natalia Zyuzkova CO 50cmx70cm 927
- Natalya Vishnyakova CO 50cmx60cm 2.134 €
- Roman Kruglov 85cmx83cm 1.450 €
- Rychkov Yuri OC50cmx70cm1.920 €
- Sergey Lebedev CO 70cmx85cm 2.560 €_1
- Sergey Potapov CO 70cmx80cm 2.988 €
- Simakov Vladimir CO 60cmx60cm 1.149 euro
- SimakovVladimirCO70x90cm980 Euro
- Vasily Mushyk CC 40cmx50cm 960euro
- Vyacheslav Plotnikov CO 50cmx60cm 1.920 €
- Yuri Gravilenok CO 80cmx60cm 2.134 €
- YuriGavrilenokCO80cmx70cm 1.280€